At Energize HR, we are committed to helping leaders make work more profitable and more enjoyable for everyone! Our core values reinforce this commitment to our clients and each other.
We display our commitment through:
- Take the necessary risks to achieve results and seize opportunities
- Admit when we are wrong and work to find the best solution
- Have the important and difficult conversations
- “Seek first to understand, then to be understood” -Steven Covey
- Speak clearly, directly and often
- If issues arise, engage in live two-way conversations
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up” Vince Lombardi
- Never give up and always give 100%
- Work hard to find a solution
- Continually seek feedback and remain open to others
- Consistently look at ways to improve
- Adjust course when needed
JILL KOOB, SHRM – SCP is the founder and owner of Energize HR, an HR Consulting Firm that focuses on training, strategic recruiting, organizational development and human resource support. Prior to starting her company, Jill served as a VP for a Houston Based Professional Employer Organization, where they received numerous awards including Best Places to Work and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing companies. Jill has over twenty years of strategic HR experience working directly with small and medium size businesses with their human resource needs. She is passionate about helping companies become “Best Places to Work.” Jill believes an engaged workforce is a happier, more productive and ultimately more profitable place to work.