Talent Management Strategy and Hiring Solutions
Setting You Up to Find the Best Talent
Identify & Attract "A" Players
Building a world-class organization starts with attracting and hiring A-players. Unfortunately, today’s hiring processes can be overly complicated and ineffective leaving many good employers feeling frustrated, believing there is a shortage of exemplary talent.
The good news is, there are simple, affordable talent solutions that can have an immediate and lasting impact.
At Energize HR we are passionate about helping companies become “Best Places to Work”, and believe an engaged workforce is a happier, more productive and ultimately more profitable workplace.
You Deserve Employees Who Will Work With You, Not Against You.
The unfortunate reality is many companies struggle when it comes to growing and developing their talent pool. And the cost of just one "bad hire" can have a catastrophic impact on your organization's morale, reputation, and bottom line.
Our Talent Management Strategy & Hiring Solutions
Energize HR offers an array of talent management strategy and hiring solutions to customize a recruiting plan and processes designed specifically to fit your unique organization. Or we can support your recruiting team with any of our services below.
Job Description Development
Create a meaningful job description identifying what success looks like as well as help set clear expectations for both the employee and the manager.
Using a salary benchmark tool, we analyze demographic wage profiles at a local, state, and federal level.
Utilizing the TalassureMX, we will create a benchmark to measure all candidates against the top performers currently in your organization or department.
Applicant Tracking System
We can help you set-up your Applicant Tracking System for your organization including support and sourcing within the system. We recommend the best-in-class ATS, Jazz HR.
We will create an attraction campaign that will showcase not only the position but the company and what it has to offer. Advertising can be managed through the ATS by posting your job ad to dozens of job boards including Indeed and LinkedIn.
We source passive candidates utilizing a variety of methods including LinkedIn Recruiter.
Interview Training Support
We support your recruiting team by conducting all initial prescreen interviews through a 30-minute video call. A thorough candidate summary will be provided for each candidate and our team will support your organization through the candidate’s interview cycle.
Job Offer/ Background Screening
We create a job offer template for your to use with all future hires as well as set-up an easy to administer background screening tools and processes.
Onboarding Through Offboarding
We provide HR Consulting from certified and experienced HR professionals to help you build an engaging employee experience to power up your people and your bottom line!
All services are based upon an hourly consulting fee.
Why Do You Need a Talent Management Strategy
- Attract and Retain Top Talent: A talent management strategy can help a company attract and retain top talent by creating a positive work environment and providing opportunities for growth and development.
- Improve Employee Engagement and Performance: By providing employees with clear goals, training, and development opportunities, a talent management strategy can help improve employee engagement and performance.
- Align Talent Management with Business Goals: A talent management strategy can help align the company's talent management efforts with its overall business goals, which can help the company achieve its objectives more effectively.
- Identify and Develop Future Leaders: A talent management strategy can help identify and develop future leaders within the company, ensuring that the company has a strong leadership team in place to guide it into the future.
- Enhance Your Company's Reputation: A talent management strategy that focuses on employee engagement and development can help enhance the company's reputation as a great place to work, which can make it more attractive to top talent.
Access Our Insightful, Free eBooks & Resources
Browse our library of free eBooks and resources that give you the knowledge and strategies you need to overcome many of today's workplace challenges. From The Great Resignation to Tackling the Virtual Culture, our resources will help you align your organization to achieve a harmonious, productive, and more profitable workplace.